1. Who is Leverre?
- Leverre.co.uk established in 2014
- The registered office address in in Stevenage under Leverre Ltd.
- The warehouse address is in Bulgaria and Greece.
- Email: info@Leverre.co.uk
2. How is Leverre different from other sites?
- Our exceptional range of wines from Greece are independently rated and critiqued by the world’s top wine critics – so that you know what you are buying, and you have the information necessary to confidently explore new grape varieties and enjoy new wines. We choose them through our years of experience in the local wine market.
- We’re passionate about wine and believe that knowing more about where the wines come from, the grape varieties and wine styles, can enhance your wine drinking experience and embolden you to experiment with the wide selection of wine styles and grape varieties on our list.
- All prices are offered in £ Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK VAT.
3. Is Leverre able to source wine not offered on the site?
- Yes – we have a searchable database of over 30,000 wines and excellent relationships with wine producers and wine agents in Greece. We can respond to most enquiries within 24 hours.
4. How to order wines on Leverre
We hope to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible. There are only a few simple steps to buying on Leverre.co.uk:
5. How do I search for wines?
- Click on the SHOP item on our main menu and then search in the search bar on the left or choose your requirements from our categories.
- We have lots of ways for you to search for wine. You can search by Wine Type or Category of beverage.
- These search options are dynamic – this means that they only display what is actually available in our wine list and relevant to your first selection
- When you have finished a search and wish to start another one, simply press the Reset key to go back to the original search menu.
- Having narrowed the search according to your criteria, the wines will be displayed in price ascending order. You can reorder in price descending order. And you can also choose the number of items you wish to display on the page.
6. Is there a minimum purchase on Leverre?
- No you can purchase as many bottles as you like. We do not charge any additional packaging costs for orders of less than six bottles. It is most cost effective to purchase 6 btls since our case prices are cheaper and the shipping charge is more affordable for the customer. Some wines however are only available by the case and, for these wines, a minimum purchase quantity is stipulated on the webpage.
7. How do I complete a purchase?
- To order on the web:
- You will first need to register your details and create an account within the online shop. Registration is quick and easy. If you have previously registered you need only need to enter your e-mail address and password to continue. This will then pre-fill most of the checkout requirements for you based on the information supplied during previous orders and the details stored in your account with the shop. Otherwise you will need to set up a new account by filling in the simple form provided.
- For your convenience, you may enter an alternative delivery address and any other specific details on the account and checkout pages in the applicable areas which are clearly represented. The system will remember delivery addresses of 3rd parties as well so that you can reorder and send gifts easily. These details are stored for you in My Account.
8. Are my payments secure?
- All payments to Leverre are secured through our security certificate placed on our website. Please see our footer menu for more details of payment options.
- We recommend that you check the details of the items you are ordering before making your purchase. Clicking on the “Continue” button takes you through the required pages to the point at which you can enter your payment details and complete your order securely online. You will need to choose from one of the card types that we accept for online payments. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Switch and Debit cards, and American Express. Due to new visa/mastercard regulations we cannot accept payment via these cards online for shipments delivered overseas. However we can accept payment via paypal or bank transfer
9. Can I send a message or card along with a wine gift?
- Yes, you can. Simply add your message in the Message box at Checkout.
10. What if I want to reorder a wine but have forgotten the name?
- All your order details are stored in My Account. These include not only the wines you have ordered for your personal consumption but those you have sent to friends as well. You can reorder any of the wines you have purchased with a simple click of the Reorder button in My Account.
11. Shipping with Leverre
1. What are your UK delivery charges?
- Please note that the following standard delivery charges apply for UK retail orders:
- UK deliveries are undertaken by Interlink: £7.00 for 1 case of 6 and £8.95 for 1 case of 12 (per address) and £7.00 per subsequent case provided that the wine is in stock and the order is received by 1pm.
- We are happy to deliver to the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, the Shetlands, Orkneys and Channel Islands. Unfortunately, these charges are quite a lot higher. We charge £17.95 per case 6 and £27.95 per case of 12. Each additional case of 12 is £20.00
- Guaranteed next day pre-noon delivery or Saturday delivery before 12 noon is £29.95 per case of 6 or 12 and £10.00 per additional case.
12. When will I receive my shipment?
- Orders received by 1pm will be despatched the same day subject to stock availability. Standard delivery timeframe is 48-100 hours – again, provided that the item is in stock.
- It is our policy to stock all items which we list on our website and to ensure that our suppliers can restock us every week. Due to the large number of premium wines listed on our site it may be the case that several people have ordered cases of the same wine over 1-2 days and therefore we will not be able to fulfil the order until the next delivery from our supplier.
- If a particular wine is in high demand and is out of stock, we will contact you only if delivery of the item is likely to take more than 14 days. In these rare cases we will advise you of the delivery time frame we can meet, or recommend an alternative wine or refund your payment if you do not want to proceed with the order.
- Orders for Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and the Orkneys – please allow 3-5 days. It may also take longer to deliver to remote areas – including the following post codes: AB, BT, DD 8-11, HS, IV, KA 27-28, KW, PA20-23, 28-29, 31, 34, 41 onwards, PH8, 10, 16, 18 onwards, TR21-25, ZE.
- If you need the wine for a date, or before a particular date please make sure you mention this in the comments section when placing your order.
- Actual time of delivery is based upon 9am-5.30pm. We charge £25.00 per case 12 for a guaranteed next day delivery to standard UK destinations before 10.30am or for Saturday deliveries ( provided that the order is received by 1pm). Please contact us for any specific delivery requests.
- Please do bear in mind that “guaranteed next day delivery” is also subject to the wine being in stock. The “guarantee” refers to the defined timeframe for delivery. For all such orders we will inform you immediately if the next day delivery is not possible.
- After you have placed your order online, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with the subject ‘Thank you for your purchase at Leverre’.
13. What if no one is home to meet the courier?
- If no one is home, the courier will leave a card to say she/he has been. Alternatively, you may authorize the courier to leave the order in a certain place. There is a textbox in the shopping checkout where delivery instructions can be left should no one be home to meet the courier. Let us know if you want the courier to leave your order in a certain spot (e.g. at back door or in shed etc). IMPORTANT NOTE: if a request is made for wine to be left unattended we cannot be held responsible if the wine goes missing after the courier has delivered it.
14. Can I return the wine for any reason?
- No unfortunately returns are not currently available but we are working hard on creating an easy and affordable return process.
15. Can I order from overseas or request an overseas delivery?
- Yes, you can. We have been shipping globally for over 10 years , use only reliable couriers such as DHL, Interlink DPD and TNT and are familiar with customs requirements at both ends. Please note however that you must pay for international shipments via bank transfer only.
- Delivery charges are £30.00-£40.00 per case of 12 to most European Union destinations reducing to £30.00 per case of 12 if you order 5 cases or more. See detailed tariff sheet in pounds here.
- Delivery charge discounts – we discount the delivery charges to all overseas destinations depending on the price of the wine purchased. Details are as per the tariff sheet in pounds here. Examples
- Asia and USA – we can ship to most SE Asia, East Asia and Australasia destinations plus the USA. For the USA we are able to offer a deferred oceanfreight service to most inland points – but these rates are not automated and so please contact us for a quotation. Please note that the US oceanfreight service takes around 4-6 weeks and prices per case do decrease dramatically for orders of 5 dozen or more.
- For all other countries please see our international delivery tariff and please note that you will have to contact us by phone for a firm quotation and to pay the delivery charges.
- All and any customs charges at destination are for the account of the buyer. There are many countries we cannot ship to due to restrictive duties or customs regulations – examples include Canada, India, Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others. We reserve the right to refuse any shipment to any country if regulations to not permit us to ship to those destinations. If you are located in a country to which we cannot ship then you will receive a full refund to your card within 48 hours of placing an order.
- Please click here for our International Delivery Tariff.